In no particular order:
- This is a disaster. For those who remember the Reagan era, every branch of government will be run by the 2016 versions of James Watt.
- Twenty years ago, when Republicans stymied Clinton and the Democrats, I thought there was time. Maybe we would get things today, but twenty years later, we would make progress. We might be looking at another twenty years. I will literally be an old man before we turn this around.
- The Supreme Court stays conservative for another generation.
- We will have a serial groper as president. Say what one will about Bush 43, I never thought a fifteen year old girl would be in danger if she were in a room by herself with him.
- I think we’ll see increased violence against minorities, ethnic and religious (which includes me).
- Right-wing cops have just been given the green light to be awful.
View original post 241 more words